missgayndv
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Videos social media Term 2022

+7
nana&mouns
karim2
Arthur delore
Florian
karim
Cousin Baptiste
Admin
11 participants
Admin
Admin
https://missgayndv.forumactif.com

Videos social media Term 2022 Empty Videos social media Term 2022

Mar 8 Fév - 18:08
Hello, now that you have watched the three videos (Look Up, Are you Linving an Insta Lie and Autocorrect Humanity), what can you tell me about these videos? What was your first reaction? what did you think? Did you think some things were exaggerated?
The goal is not to write a big paragraph but to react and then to react to what the others say, so write short texts, send, read what the others have said and react again! I'll jump in sometimes to get the conversation going!

Cousin Baptiste
Cousin Baptiste
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

Videos social media Term 2022 Empty Re: Videos social media Term 2022

Mer 9 Fév - 10:30
Each and every of the videos show the downsides of new technologies and social medias , it's pretty depressing because they never state what good brings the videos and some parts of the videos are exagerated , like nobody looks up when walking , but their phones. If they don't look up they might fall or run into others (wich might bring encounters like in the video).

Cousin Baptiste et Florian aiment ce message

No
Invité

Videos social media Term 2022 Empty they are right

Mer 9 Fév - 10:32
I think that they're right, we're using too much screens in our lives and we are living a fake life by only sharing what people expect us to post whereas it's not  what define us.
Admin
Admin

Mer 9 Fév - 10:34
Okay Baptiste, but do you agree with some of the messages in the video? Do you think they are all exaggerated?
karim
karim

Mer 9 Fév - 10:35
For me the best video is the second video because it represents well the omnipresence of the screens while the other two videos are too exaggerated in my opinion, they indeed only show the negative sides of the screens

thank's,
Karim

karim et nana&mouns aiment ce message

Admin
Admin

Mer 9 Fév - 10:37
karim a écrit:For me the best video is the second video because it represents well the omnipresence of the screens while the other two videos are too exaggerated in my opinion, they indeed only show the negative sides of the screens

thank's,
Karim

Thanks Karim, but I don't need your phone number, and your real name would be better if I want to grade you on this work someday! Smile
Which one was the second video? The insta lie? Do you agree then that everyone exagerates their lives in order to look good and to get likes? Has anyone done this type of thing? Like pretended to go for a run and posted a post on social media when in fact it wasn't true?
Eleana, Marc-Oliver
Invité

Mer 9 Fév - 10:38
We agree with Baptiste, indeed, these videos don't show the advantage of the social network, like a faster information, or the possibility to meet new peoples.
Florian

Mer 9 Fév - 10:39
i think that these videos are exagreated in order to shock people and it worked because we still remember what happened in these ones.

Dernière édition par Florian le Mer 9 Fév - 10:40, édité 1 fois
Cousin Baptiste
Cousin Baptiste
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

Mer 9 Fév - 10:39
Admin a écrit:Okay Baptiste, but do you agree with some of the messages in the video? Do you think they are all exaggerated?

I do agree with some of the messages they try to make us aware of like with the social medias , lots of people are only about them and are not as much in real social life as some others but these social medias can also bring social interactions and make people converse together , even making friends online is possible.
Arthur delore

Mer 9 Fév - 10:40
With this three videos, we can see drawbacks of the social media and the impact that have this new technologies on the population, they show the excessive utilisation of them from the population, they show the limit about the social link between people

No.A et karim2 aiment ce message

Admin
Admin

Eleana, Marc-Oliver a écrit:We agree with Baptiste, indeed, these videos don't show the advantage of the social network, like a faster information, or the possibility to meet new peoples.

Totally, but then it's not really the goal of the videos. Those videos were made to show the limits and downsides of social media. Do you deny that these downsides exist? You don't agree with the messages?
camille B
Invité

i agree with these videos: today, we spend too much time in front of our screens, whereas we could share this time with our loves ones or to discover the world. However, our phones, social networks... can be a tool in everydaylife.
Admin
Admin

Mer 9 Fév - 10:41
Cousin Baptiste a écrit:
Admin a écrit:Okay Baptiste, but do you agree with some of the messages in the video? Do you think they are all exaggerated?

I do agree with some of the messages they try to make us aware of like with the social medias , lots of people are only about them and are not as much in real social life as some others but these social medias can also bring social interactions and make people converse together , even making friends online is possible.

That's an interesting point. Who in the class has "friends" that they have met online but never met in real life, that you actually call 'real friends'?
karim2

Mer 9 Fév - 10:42
I agree with the videos, screens and technology in general are omnipresents and could be an obsession. But they only shows us negative things about social medias and other applications while there is a lot of positive things.
Arthur delore

Mer 9 Fév - 10:44
Eleana, Marc-Oliver a écrit:We agree with Baptiste, indeed, these videos don't show the advantage of the social network, like a faster information, or the possibility to meet new peoples.

But I think the goal of these videos are not to show the advantage of the social media but to have a review on it and the show the consequence that they have on the population
nana&mouns

Mer 9 Fév - 10:45
Florian

Mer 9 Fév - 10:45
These videos show the reality of many peoples lifes. They are all the time using phones to tchat, to watch videos, to plays games and many differents things. The video with the guy on the beach shows that we have to forget screens to concentrate ourselveves on the "real" life (not the irreal one). And actually we are like in the same situation because we all tchat on a forum while we are close to each other (However it's the aim of the work).

No.A aime ce message

Romain
Invité

Videos social media Term 2022 Empty new technologie

Mer 9 Fév - 10:46
in these videos  the fact that thenew technologie are everywere and this it's a little bit sad . In the first the video the impact of the social media and the drawbacks are enormous that is pretty depressive.
BOYER
Invité

Mer 9 Fév - 10:48
I agree with Florian, these videos are exagerated but their message is true. Take a look at the first one : it doesn't mean that if you're using technologies and social media you won't have any life or any family but you will miss somethings in your daily life, that's for sure.
Tronquit Chloé

I think the video "Are you Linving an Insta Lie" is not the real life but there is still a grain of truth because some people are always connected on their phone. Despite this, other people are careful and how to manage theirs screens.
eleouche

Admin a écrit:
Cousin Baptiste a écrit:

That's an interesting point. Who in the class has "friends" that they have met online but never met in real life, that you actually call 'real friends'?

no they're not 'real friends' because we're never see us but they can help us to lives better and makes smile, so we can almost call 'friends'
karim
karim

Videos social media Term 2022 Empty USE OF SCREEN

Mer 9 Fév - 10:49
camille B a écrit:i agree with these videos: today, we spend too much time in front of our screens, whereas we could share this time with our loves ones or to discover the world. However, our phones, social networks... can be a tool in everydaylife.

yes I agree with you, we must be able to use all these screens in positive ways so that they improve our lives, for example social networks do not benefit us while video lessons can help us a lot in our lives .
Aurore

Mer 9 Fév - 10:50
I think these videos are a bit exaggerated because lot of people know detach from screens, despite, the social media allow make laugh or keep a smile and not everybody don't know use them reasonably
Arthur delore

camille B a écrit:i agree with these videos: today, we spend too much time in front of our screens, whereas we could share this time with our loves ones or to discover the world. However, our phones, social networks... can be a tool in everydaylife.

You're totally right but the problem is that we don't know how to use them and with the integration of them in our life, it's make that more and more difficult
Admin
Admin

Take a look at the text from the first video, Look Up here
do you see something contradictory, or hypocritical?

Contenu sponsorisé